Distress Screening, Care Planning, Survivorship - the most comprehensive documentation
Medical Concierge Navigator™ is a web-based application that allows you to organize patient data in a single application. With Medical Concierge Navigator™ you don't need to juggle between multiple applications.
- Customizable distress survey with automated Barriers to Care creation
- Monitor barrier interventions, outcomes and resolutions
- Accessible through patient portal
Survivorship Care Planning
- Automated and customizable Care Summaries created from patient data input
- Track care plans, educational resources and follow ups
- Assists users in meeting 2015 CoC accreditation standards
- Compatible with Journey Forward Care Plan Builder for Care Planning options
- Surveillance and Follow up Care Tracking
Calendar and Event Alerts
- Keep track of all patient events in one location
- Automatic contact creation
- Color coded by patient status i.e. lung screening vs active cancer patient vs survivorship status
- Event Alert System containing scheduled reminders
- Customizable contact types for personalized tracking
- Overview of all interactions with patient
- Unlimited notes with document upload
- Allows efficient tracking
- All entered information can be pulled by end user
- Customizable ad hoc reports and templates for the most effective analysis
- Reports can be exported to spreadsheet software
- Built-in networking allows patient data sharing within your site, health system, other departments and disease sites
- Allows reporting to be run on multiple levels by individual user through entire health system
Medical Concierge has been instrumental in our navigation practice for documentation. As a supervisor, I can run metrics on our volumes, barrier and referral summaries, outmigration and much more. This software has been asset to our practice!
Medical Concierge is a good system for documenting barriers and resolutions with good adhoc reporting capabilities.
I’ve used Medical Concierge Navigation software for over five years. Very user-friendly, developed with nurse navigators input. They’ve been forward-thinking when trying to keep up with standard requirements (Barriers, Distress, Survivorship). It’s easy to make your own changes. I made a few additions to track my Low Dose CT scan patients. We created an online survey so the community could review our website to see if they met the High criteria. They are automatically loaded into the system to contact / follow.
I simply don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have this software program. When you have a couple hundred active patients on your case load at any given time that you are responsible for following up with, it’s absolutely necessary to have a way to stay organized.
This application offers a central resource for tracking breast cancer patients through their diagnosis, treatment and beyond their survivorship. Mclaren Northern Michigan highly recommends.
Medical Concierge Navigator
There are multiple ways to complete Distress Surveys. Patients may fill out surveys online, through the patient portal, tablet or paper. A paper version of the survey can be printed directly from the program.
Absolutely. The site can be accessed from any internet capable device.
Our Care Summary (located in our Survivorship section) will outline patient data into one document for you to review, save, email, or print.
Reports can be printed directly from the program by clicking the Print button after running a report or by exporting a report and printing from your spreadsheet program. You may manipulate reports and create graphs and charts through your spreadsheet programs before printing.
Our Help Desk is available Monday-Friday from 8 am- 5pm CST by calling 563-884-4367 Mountain and Pacific users email to firstname.lastname@example.org
None! Set up and training is all included in the license fee. Everything viewed in the demo is part of your program for no additional charge. Customizations to change the program at a programming level will be subject to a fee and will be quoted to user before customizations will be made.
No, Medical Concierge Navigator is a web-based application. Users have their own secure web address accessible through an Internet browser. Little to no IT help is needed to set up the program.
Yes! We have a number of interface options available including standard HL7, XML or a custom interface. The standard interfaces integrate patient demographics, diagnoses and insurance information from your current software system (EHR, Database, etc) directly into Medical Concierge Navigator.
Absolutely! MC Nav makes allows users to share patients and notes with other users to improve communication between staff and minimize the number of calls you make and emails you need to send! Stay in touch through the patient’s file with all MC Nav users.
Schedule a Demonstration
Personalized one hour webinars scheduled Monday-Friday.
We offer two week free trials of the system to get the program in your hands before you purchase!